My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 8 March 2010

the peak is now

Wah damn hot la. it’s hot outside, it’s hot inside. Kampar is hot.

I just reached home. Had 2 replacement class. Then midterm for Comparative Politics. Then I went to Tesco. Hehe. I bought a lot of stuffs mainly food la and washing powder. I spend around RM50.

This semester im so POKAI seriously.

Feeling so sleepy but no im not gona sleep. I need super magic to split myself into many ChinEngsss la.. This week n next week will be super busy, the busiest week so far. It’s gona be the most hectic, packed, stressful and crazy weeks. It’s the PEAK!

I just got to know that I have presentation next week. This means I have 1 presentation this week, 2 presentations and 1 midterm next week. The subjects are not easy subjects ok.

So how can I sleep? No not gona have a nap. Oh God. no… but yes! Sleepless nights are gona begin. My sleep time will be reduce again. my nigth time will become day time and vice versa. New mission for these 2weeks. Less FB and MSN, ok to blog n Twitter. Yes I can do it! Hehe.

So What’s gona happen today?

Shit, bathe.
Do laundry.
Buy dinner.
Go to the bank to pay rental.
Sweep the floor.
Transfer pictures into my laptop.
Send photo to a friend.
Re-arrange my notes.
Presentation’s discussion at Tiffany's house.

I’ve been travelling every weekends non-stop since Chinese New Year break. This week im going down to KL. Next week going up to Penang. Fuh..

Okla got to go. I need to do my things-to-do now. hmmm.. it’s easy to say but hard to do I know. I’ll do what I said! tonight will be another night without lights. Haih…

No comments:

Post a Comment