My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 8 June 2010

self-damaged

Good morning!

My kepala hotak is so painful now. im so blur. I talk like a retarded person. Every words stumbled.

I slept at 5am yesterday and woke up at 7.30am this morning. Im doing self-damaged to myself. this is crazeee. Not that I dun wana sleep but how to sleep when works are not done. Don’t say I do last minute work. I DIDN’T. I know I didn’t. I gave all out, put so much efforts, spent time n money in what im doing now. n im not doing it alone. It’s a teamwork. That’s why we need each other. It’s also not about bad time management. When you already plan to do something, it’s not always that you can finish it in the period of time. Problems arise. Different ideas poured in etc.

I was waiting for a file from a friend. I’m a perfectionist. i want everything to be as perfect as possible. He sent the document for me, I edit n he re-do again. besides I feel bad if I go sleep and I let him do alone. Im not that kind of person who only gives instruction and never work together la.

I feel so relieved after settling everything. After a photoshoot n an interview with the lecturer for J-On this morning, I sent the documents n files to my friends in Penang. They are working their best there. thanks Chee Leng and Danish. Then I took a long nap till now since I don’t have class today. No meeting tonight. I just have 2 write-ups to be done.

Haha. headache, bodyache n hungry now. Now it’s time to eat. I feel like eating BESAR-BESAR! Cuz im happy la. mission accomplished sure la syiok. Makan is a happy thing. Anyone wana makan bergeda-geda? I wana belanja that evil KOW but she jual mahal. Busy la dia tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment