My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday 20 November 2009

blame the rain

well, i have one lecture at 5pm but now it's almost 6pm.

How to go?? It's raining la out there. the weather is so what the crap la. the whole morning was ok. then suddenly raining. drizzling.. but 4.55pm suddenly dush!! dash! dish! the rain became so super damn heavy.

yea i have a bike here. but my raincoat also cannot cover my skinny body lah. the rain really makes me so lazy to go to class. so i waited for the rain to stop but it didn't. and right now it's still raining although it is not as heavy as just now.

so what to do? Have to ponteng la. who ask the rain to rain huh?? Not my fault u know? I really don’t wana ponteng..

ok i admit im lazy today plus tired plus the RAIN.


“hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih??”

…........................

BUT IF IM HAVING EXAM, I'LL SURE GO TO UNI.

nvmla i'll stay at home n study for my French exam tomorrow early morning. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment