My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 29 May 2010

no more photos for today!

Time is seriously running out.

I have been sitting in front of my laptop the whole day, doing everything about photography.

Ok i cannot take it anymore.

No mor taking photos
No mor transfering of photos from camera
No more saving photos into external hardisk
No more editing
No more posting up photos
No more giving out photos to friends

Today will be a no photos day.

Im so tired of facing all the photos the whole day. I’ll only continue with all the 6 “No’s” after i go back to Kampar.

people, don't ask me anything about photography. don't ask me for photos. just don't mention the word. tq so much.

Now have to go out and develop birthday photos for grandpa. Then have to go so far to grandma’s hse to give them photos. I still need to buy stuffs back to Kampar. N i havent pack my beg yet. Room is so messy. Mum is nagging. Im going back to Kampar tomorrow. Arrrghhhh! Headache n sleepy. STress! I dun wanan go back yet.

Wana off9 d. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment