BN-PN topple PH in Negeri Sembilan
-
The Negeri Sembilan state assembly has 36 seats. Actual results: BN 18
seats + PN 7 seats = 25 seats PH 11 seats Ilham Centre’s prediction: Ong
Kian Ming’s...
Remembering chi too
-
MCCHR mourns the passing of Malaysian contemporary artist chi too, who died
on 7 March 2026. Widely recognised in Malaysia’s contemporary art scene,
chi...
Shiny moment to slimy movement
-
Brave New World (The Star)
19 December 2018
__________________________
THIS is my final piece for 2018. So I want to wish all of you an advance
Merry Chr...
Korean Drama bingeing philosophy
-
Alert – Divorcees, cheating spouses, you have been warned not to read ya?
Don’t later hate me, ok? I absentmindedly scratched my own face cos I was
multi-t...
1MDB – what the Bank Negara could do
-
In a stunning development yesterday, Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”) broke
tradition to deliver a very public statement of its obvious disagreement
and disen...
This Concert Is Not Low Light Photography
-
Stage concert shooting has always been one of my favourites. Last year I
shot Lee Hom's concert in KL as a media photographer (for magazine's
editorial) a...
Call for volunteers to observe Kajang poll
-
*KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysians for Free and Fair Elections (MAFREL) has started
recruiting volunteers to help it observe the Kajang by-election. *
*MAFREL chairm...
full marathon again, PBIM 2013
-
Last year was the first time I ran full marathon and it was during the
Penang Bridge International Marathon 2012, with a distance of 42.195km. It
was a pai...
The Year That Was
-
Dear everyone,
I know, I know, I've been very bad. Haven't posted anything since August.
But life has been ridiculously busy with so many different projec...
Its been a while
-
Lifes good. Lifes tiring. Medicine. lol. ull see me here more often from
now on. when all u see is d hospital, acute coronary syndromes and bakuteh,
ull ...
SUARAM’S BUSINESS OF HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENCE
-
SUARAM’S BUSINESS OF HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENCE By Dr Kua Kia Soong, SUARAM
Adviser, 31 July 2012 While the Registrar of Societies may now feign
innocence regard...
A better world to live in
-
Image Copyright: WFP/Rose Ogola
You know it's all worth it when
When you see with your own eyes the amount of people you've reached out to
The many live...
November 22, 1963 - A Date To Be Remembered
-
Not a day has passed since I was 15, that I have not light a candle to
honor President Kennedy. Though I was born in the 1980s, but I share the
same memo...
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write
your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the
admin ...
Inactive? No?
-
Woah, its been almost a month I din’t get my blog updated. That’s no good.
Hah. I need to do something and I’ve figured out this, all these while more
than...
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA 2011
-
Jawatankuasa Tertinggi Pasukan Bantuan Sukarela 20
- mengucapkan -
Selamat Tahun Baru Cina 2011 buat semua kaum cina, semoga perayaan kali ini
membawa ban...
My Portfolio..
-
Yoo...I'm back again..Assignments and presentations finished..Final is
coming soon...oh my god...Anyway, wanna share some designs...Some parts of
my assign...
Men-Yeoh-Pause
-
*WOOT WOOT!*
Hello everyone! hahaha. yes i know you miss Sperm Boy so much that you jerk
off just to see him now and then. now now girls, hold on to your h...
The Synopsis
-
*DANCE INSTALLATION*
*Ombak Naik, Tuah Menurun*
*Choreographer: Aida Redza*
Music Composer: Tan Sooi Beng
Supported by: Ho Sheau Fung as Video Designer...
No comments:
Post a Comment