My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 11 February 2012

life brief candle

u see.. this is life. it's full of surprises and it's unpredictable. but that's what makes life. different tastes make life more colourful. what drives us from living? it's our hope, our dream, the things we enjoy and the people we love.

how sad to receive a news that my good friend's amma has just passed away. She was so healthy. I often see her in her smile and confident walk despite her old age. It has been years since I see here. But because of the heart operation, she lost her life. When I see her again, it will be at her funeral. The doctor should be more careful, alert and responsible instead of giving excuses.

I'll repeat what i said again laz nite in my blog, enjoy n appreciate the present.

Be strong Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment