My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 18 August 2010

if im a Superman

People who is your superhero? Have you ever dream to be like them?

Hmmm.. I like Superman. How nice if I am a Superman.

I can fly high and freely like him. I can go anywhere anytime I want. I don’t have to dig out money for travelling. There will be no air pollution and road accidents. I will not have problem with splitting my time between two events because I can fly very fast. I can save a lot of people with my super power. I don’t have to have dilemma whether to go for an event or not because it’s too far, no time and too costly. I can be more punctual.

I can do a lot of things la that normal people cannot do. But im not a Superman! Ish!

Just let me be a Superman for a day can or not? I don’t mind to wear underwear outside lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment