My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 7 November 2010

room is flooded

arrrgggghhhh! run!!

BREAKING NEWS/JOKE OF THE DAY!!

RUN!

while people are being evacuated in the northern states of Malaysia such as Perlis and Kedah due to flood, here in Westlake, i am doing cleaning due to man-made flood in my own room!

funny ah!!

now my room is sparkling clean.

serious!

and it's so spacious cuz me n my roomate moved the tables and wardrobes out.

im feel like golek golek, guling guling and swim on my floor. hahah.

one good advice for you guys, if you want to clean your room effectively, pour a whole bucket of water on the floor.

GUARANTEE CLEAN!!

i wana sleep on the floor now. hehee.tata.

*shit! strong wind again. sky is getting darker. rain is coming! NO!!! my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment