My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 17 January 2011

shaving time

all this while, everyone (i mean my close friends) always try to pluck my beard!

ish!

they love to do so lo.

and most of them are girls. why huh? oh jealous hor cuz they don't have beard like me?

hahaha.

Amirah always want to cabut my bulu.

they say it's not nice to keep beard.

i look old wor..

is it?

look old ma good la.

i think the reason i don't look good with beard and moustache is because i look messy in it and my beard is not thick.

aih..

i forgot to shave before the Orientation for the new students intake few days ago. Duno they notice my beard anot. ish ish ish.

nvm. i shave clean clean from atas ke bawah later lo.

tomorrow is first day of Year 3 Semester 1 already. You must always look good on the first day ok.

Vivien asked us again, "What to wear tomorrow huh?"

Normal question la..

anyway If ur beard and moustache long d must shave 1 meh??

I WANT TO KEEP LONG LONG LAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment