My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 16 April 2011

the show must go on

hmmm.. UTAR Ball 2011?

It’s very ironic. Top guns keep telling me as a chairman you don’t have to do anything, you just observe, monitor and do some surveillance. Ok.. that’s totally different from what I’ve been practicing. I still helped what I can and what I know. But when there’s problem. Every finger is pointing at me. Mouths are telling that I didn’t do anything and I NEVER help my committee. Hmmm.. ok.. these two statements are so contradict. It’s not easy to be at the top. You can’t please everyone you know.

It’s human nature..

When you make mistake, people only look at your mistake and nothing else. Your track records are nothing because you already made a mistake and people will remember your mistake.

Many people out there, as normal will give their point of view but they don’t know what’s going on inside. Only inside people know the truth.

A lot of top guns in the committee said they can do this and they can do that, but at the end of the day, only a few of them and only the talked less people did the amazing things. For those who talked big, now they kept quiet. Sometimes they put they blame on others. As for me, I made a mistake by not putting 100% effort in it.

I chose to just listen and I won’t put the blame directly to any specific person. I make mistakes and I admit it. For those in denial, let it be.

my stomach is kacau again since few days ago. im tired but couldn't sleep because of the pain. what the toooot la.

 While the Sarawak people are fighting for a change, I will be fighting to make a good UTAR Ball despite all the hurdles the committees have to face.

We are fighting here in Kampar to give a good show.

The show must go on!

I just have one hope tonight. Please no rain.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment