My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday 23 April 2010

i missed the train ='(

arrrrghhhhh!!

sad sad sweat sucks shit sohai!

and whatsoever vulgar words that you know la!

I MISSED THE TRAIN!!

i was just 5seconds away ok!! i saw the train when i reached the station. i parked my bike, locked my helmet n i rushed to the train. But the train was moving! FINE! i almost jumped into the train but the conductor said no. I was numb, stood there, undecided whether to jump or not to jump into the last coach. at the end, i said by bye to the train!

u noe that kind of feeling. so near yet so far. i saw the train, it's just in front of me! but i cannot go in.

I AM SUPER SAD LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

argggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! pissed off at myself!

i feel like jumping into the lake or or knock my head to the toilet bowl or hang myself upside town from Eastlake big tangki!

u noe wat people. I think i have a BIG achievement in my life. why?? i missed my bus once when I was comin back here to UTAR. i missed my first international flight from Thailand to Malaysia. and now i missed the TRAIN from Kampar to Kuala Kubu Baru. what next?!!

so what should i do now??

arrghhh! no no big boy don't cry. haha. i need to do something la. must get myself busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment