My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Chin Eng says..

ohhh... i feel so in love by browsing through all da pics i took ever since i had my first digital camera back in 2002. Not to forget the film pictures from my analog camera too. It's so heartwarming to look at the places i've been, the food i had, the wonderful n CILAKA people i met along the way, the one and only SAYANG that came into my life, my crazy and helpful buddies in Sekolah Menengah Hutchings and St. Xavier's Institution etc. I had so much sweet memories n great achievements. I can c how i changed physically and personally. I've grown to be who I am today. I learn frm my xprience..through da pics n my writings. thx everyone n everything dat came into my life. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment