My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday 9 July 2010

ARRGGHH GGGRRRRHHHH!!!!

HOME!

But i punya la geram, stres, and sakit hati.

I had a wonderful day today seriously. I din ponteng class today. N me, Tiffany, Rachael, Sotong and Siang Yong went to Ipoh with car for the first time for lunch and we had so much fun.

But just after the class ended at 6pm, something happened.

I asked a friend something and this is what she replied.

''CAN YOU DON'T BE SO SARCASTIC AH?! IM SO PISSED OFF!"

Huh??

I AM SPEECHLESS!

I HATE people accuse me. U wana joke, go ahead but don’t accuse.

Seriously i duno wat’s wrong with her. Usually we’ll tease each other n she tease me more than i do. Im fine with it. But today i did nothing. I din being sarcastic at all. I just ask her a very simple, direct and straight forward question n she meletup.

Grhrhrhhhh!!

DOn't care la! Let’s go for a run!! RUN! Good timing now. The wind is getting stronger n the skies getting darker. Rain la. Rain n flush away my geramness. Jom JOGGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment