My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 8 April 2009

i sakit, ill, phua pneh, gering n sick today

ya ya ya! its me, OCE or CEO or "Oh, Chin Eng!!"

yea i kembali memblog. what's with this broken BM.

anyway im sure my frens gona got shocked and laughed till they drop into the drainnto find out that finally i post smtg on my blog.

sorry la b4 dis i was lazy.. i have a lot to say bt when it comes to writing it down, i tak larat. hopefully i can blog at least once a day.

hmmm.. anyway, today is not a good day.

WHY? WHY!!

cuz i suck-it! i mean SAKIT la!

aih.. i have EP Tutorial class at 9.30-11.30am. but i woke up at 10am. fine! den i rushed la to get ready bt suddenly my stomach was superman painful. and...i lausai! diarrhea. Quite a lot! Dark chocolate color u noe! Watery some more. cirit until backside oso pain.

So kenot go to sch lo. aih... den i terslept coz i was sooo strenghless. i woke up around 12pm. i planned to attend the next class wic is EP Lecture from 1-3pm. so i went to third floor to use the toilet. haha! but u noe wat?? b4 i enter the toilet, i kissed the mattress 1st. And...i terslept again. hahahha! i tel u..the pain was so so so teruk ok! i cant barely move.

i think i woke up at 1 something. so i bathed lo. i went back to my room at 2pm. i was like ok.. i missed two classes d. i still have one last class to attend, JR Tutorial from 3.30-5pm. i reali wana go cuz it's Miss Joethi! I don't want her to have bad perception on me. But my body was just too weak. i felt dizzy n muntah-muntah. i reali tak larat. dis is da worse cirit i've ever encountered. dahla cirit, tak larat pula tu, some more pening-pening lalat hitam and rasa loya. grrhhh... Sadly i missed 3classes today. No attendance lo!

No comments:

Post a Comment