My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday 27 August 2009

3 presentations in 1 day

Yawwnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Awwwwwwwwwwwww… im so so sleepy! My eyes are sticking like UHU.

I woke at around 7am because I have class at 8am. But I didn’t go because I haven’t finish preparing for my presentations later.

I HAVE 3 PRESENTATIONS TODAY!

1) 12.30pm – 2pm Mass Media and Society
2) 2pm – 3.30pm Introduction To Advertising
3) 4.30pm – 6pm English For Mass Communication

Then I slept again n just woke up at 10pm.

I’ve been away from university for a week last week. So all the presentations have to bring forward to this week. After today we’ll be free. No more assignments. No more presentations.

Haha! so I’ll go n finish up my slides now n have a cup of power ‘kopi o kowkow’.

No comments:

Post a Comment