My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 25 August 2009

time to oink-oink

Im going to oink2 now. Tak tahan la. suddenly so sleepy. My eyes duk melekit like glue. 12.30am d.

Im too tired today. Brought back two big begs and a tripod from penang. Then clean my room. The dust makes my nose so itchy. And the weather is superb. Nice to sleep.

I haven’t bathe yet actually. Hehe. I scared I’ll fall asleep in the toilet. Nvmla. Postpone to tomorrow. i alwaz zzz in the toilet u noe? so syok u noe?? u duno r. i tel u now la. u can sit on the floor or stand, then u let the water flows on ur head la.. . =p

I wonder whether she sleeps already or not. She din sms me since this afternoon. I din sms her bcos im the one who always start the conversation. She has class at 8.30am tmr. I talked to her fren jz nw n she said they are going back to Penang again this Friday because Merdeka hols till next Monday. She din tel me..

I miss her.. I really do. More than 3months has passed. But my feeling is still strongly falls for her. everytime I go back to Penang is because she’s also going back to Penang. Then, i lied to my mum that I want to settle my stuffs. While I was cleaning my room, I listen to the songs from my lappie. Then, I started to get emo.

I realised one thing. OH CHIN ENG IS NOT GOOD THAT’S WHY THE GIRL HE LOVES LEFT HIM.

I wanted to say this long time ago. I noe im not a muslim, but I still puasa. If I were a muslim, I’ll definitely wish for something.

I’ll pray that we can get back together, be a better couple and last till my last breathe. Aku belum berhenti berharap.

TILL THIS VERY MOMENT, I STILL LOVE HER..

berilah aku hadiah di aidilfitri ini..

Hmmm.. dahla. As if she knows, as if she’ll read all this. Sleep la. gona wake up early for sahur. =p aku puasa esok.

Good nite ppl. Thx for reading. C u. tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment