My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 17 January 2010

im worn out

just days before i leave for Kampar, good thingsssss happened. But it makes me exhausted. I think im falling sick soon.

this week i didn't blog much. i write but i just didn't post it because my writings are scattered everywhere.

now i have to go to Batu Ferrigghi night bazar again. wow night bazar. yeah it's a nice place to shop! but damn it im too tired to go to Batu Ferrighhi again.

This is gona be my third trip there since last night. I must go there tonight to settle something for my public speaking competition. And i have been travelling here and there, up and down, north and south these few days.

Feel like landing on my beg and zzz.. I just can't.

ok.. i have to go now. tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment