My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 23 August 2010

truth and facts

See I'm still awake. OT ma. Just thought of many things. A lot of things are playing in my mind. Recalled a lot of past experiences. Got new inspirations. So let's share it around.
1) A new life begins when only you can totally let go of the past.

2) Sometimes people don’t know that they hurt us and most of the time we don’t tell them because we don’t want them to feel hurt.

3) A lot of people regret, blame themselves and start to appreciate and think of the good things from their loved ones when only they are no longer around but it’ll be too late.

4) I always believe that if our heart is clean, intention is good and conscience is clear, evils can never get near us.

5) When you have a task in front of you, settle it immediately, don’t wait because after that moment, you’ll never finish it.

6) I know I am not the best because I am not the best and I can’t be the best because the fact is no one can be the best of the best.

See isn’t it true? It’s a fact of life. It’s the truth. You can run but you can never hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment