My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 18 December 2011

i love to explore by bike

I love to travel. I love to go around. I love to explore and see lives. My eyes are hunger for new things that I never see. In Kampar, I have been using my bike to go around. First reason is because I don’t have a car. Second reason is because I don’t feel like travelling in a car. It’s better to go with a bike then only you can stop and see, feel and taste lives along the way. I feel life is so meaningless lo if you just wana reach your destination. . It’s not about whether you drive fast or slow. Sitting in a car is like being in a box. Go to a destination in a box and come back in a box. You don’t know what’s going on at your surrounding. That’s why I prefer to use bike if it’s in reachable distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment