My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 28 July 2009

the 'thing' is getting bigger

If u read my blog, you'll now noe that i have some sickness or i'll cal it illness. No one knows what is it. No one. I never tell anyone about it, not even my parents or her. Im scared. Im shy. There's nonit to tok about it i think. U sick, ur prob la, y wana trouble ur frens n parents. i dun1 anyone to be worried.

Tonite i decided to wrote what im facing after 2months. This 'thing' has bothering me since my semester break in May. It is one of the reasons y i neglect my studies and couldnt concentrate in my studies. It's so sickening, disturbing n irritating.

Tonite the wound bleeds. yea.. I see blood. It has been getting bigger and bigger. Yet, no one notice it because it's cover by clothes. It's unseen by naked eyes.

it's painful.

it bleeds.

it's ichy.

If you ask me what is it? sorry i wont tell. i just kenot tel. i duno how to say it out. it's not like flu, fever, sorethroat or cough. It is smtg more serious than that.

Y i never see doctor n get proper treatment? I dare not to see doctor. I nvr like to spend $ on health. I'm a person who alwayz belive that the sickness can just cure by itself. I'll leave it thr n i wont do anyting abt it. I noe I'm just killing myself. God knows what is the 'thing'.

No comments:

Post a Comment