My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 1 September 2009

happy day

i realised one doesnt has to has mountain of money to be happy. one doesnt has to has sea of friens to be happy. and one doesnt has to has

happiness comes in many ways. it may differ from a person to another person. i always hold on to my belief that a small little action can make a big difference.

i'm happy if my friends are happy. im happy if i make ppl happy. im happy if i do good deeds. im happy i can see or just hear the voice of the girl i love.

I’m in a very happy bubbly cheerful positive mood today. Many good things happened today. Not forget to mention some funny incidents too. To be happy, we must set our mind to be happy. if you tink u r going to have a bad day, trust me, shits are waiting for u.

So do u wana noe y im happy today? Want? Don’t want? U sure u don’t want! Arrghh! Who cares if u want or don’t want. Now I want to tell. Blekk!

1) I woke up early at 6am today. Feel so good because it has been a very long time since I wake up so early in the morning.

2) I had a nice sleep. Usually if I don’t have class, I’ll sleep whole day. Hehe. But this time I didn’t and no headache. just nice la the timing. Cun-cun. Another good thing.

3) I cook! This is the first time in this semester and in my new house, I cook. I brought back rice and chicken from Penang last night. I heat it up. Then I fried an egg and I made half-mash potato with garlic n onion n oyster sauce. Yummy. Trust me. its really nice.

*more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment