My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 1 December 2009

I Dreamed A Dream - Susan Boyle (Britains Got Talent 2009)

I've been trying to sleep for the past 2 hours! BUT you see. im still awake! arrghh. my eyes are tired. my body is tired! but NOT my mind. CRAZEE!!

i closed my eyes and thoughts and ideas keep popping. so i have to wake up n wake up n wake up to jote it down.

At the end, im stucked to this video.

Do you know Susan Boyle from Britains Got Talent 2009?

fulamak. how on Earth this lady got her voice? it is so amazing! I never heard of such a strong voice by a lady.
Im stunned and waken up by her great voice. My heart melts. Tears just feel like coming out. Im moved by her courage. The world is so proud of u, Susan Boyle.

PHYSICAL IS NOT A BARRIER.

DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE BASED ON HOW THEY LOOK. THERE IS SOMETHING IN THEM THAT YOU DON'T SEE.

I dreamed a dream. It's not just a dream. Im gona make it a reality.

let her voice do all the talking and i'll try to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment