My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 1 December 2009

I WANT TO MAKE HISTORY

Sakit perut! arrghh! Sakit perut means stomachache la. so damn painful la. no no. not beause I ate wrong thing or because I didn’t eat anything.

It is because…

I AM SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS!!!

I keep thinking of my public speaking competition tomorrow. Im taking part in Bahasa Malaysia category. It’s like a dream come true to compete in such competition.

The adrenaline all gushed up.

Fuh! Hati I duk berdegup-degup, berdupdap-dupdap, berdebar-debar macam nak tercabut! Fuhhh! Dengan penuh keterujaan, aku menunggu hari esok. =p

It has been at least 3 years since I felt this way. The last time I took part in public speaking was in 2007 when I was in Upper 6 and I emerged as the 1st Runner Up in the state level.

Im doing my speech alone. Of course I ask for ideas from friends n lecturers. Im not perfect you know. Hmmm.. when she was still here, I always ask for her opinion, we discus, we argue n we make the decision together. 2 brains are always better then 1 brain what.

Well.. of cos I nak menang. But if tak menang apa nak buat kan. means that other ppl is better then me. winning or losing is just a matter of a title. The important thing is whether you have do your best or not. And I can proudly say that I have support from my coursemates, from my ex-classmates from Penang,and  from the people I know. Your support give a me courage and confident to say what I wanted to say.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. Let’s wait for tomoorow. Hope to see you people tmr my classmates. I’ll be very very VERY happy to c u guys thr.  =p

Let’s memorise and practise hard hard tonight.

I WANT TO MAKE HISTORY.. AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment