My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 27 December 2009

a packed Sunday

It’s Sunday today n it’s gona be a packed one.

I like it this way. I need to do something instead of rotting at home and do nothing.

I know I didn’t blog that much recently. It’s a normal thing when im back in Penang.

So what is so great about today.

Jeng jeng jeng!!


1.       Send and pick my sister from dancing class at school

2.       Meet up with S.K.Hutchings ex-schoolmates

3.       Jalan-jalan at December 2009 Little Penang Street Market at Upper Penang Road

4.       Help mum to clean paternal grandma’s house (grrhhH)

5.       Launching of Line-line Cerita, An Exhibition of Sketches by Ch’ng Kiah Kiean, 6pm, Galeri Seni Mutiara

6.       Helping out Ko-Tai Penang Musical Drama, 8.15pm, Armenian Street

7.       Snap-snap Penang Chingay Parade in town

8.       Cheese cake party with Kaki Penang Heritage Mafia AAK PHT peeps

Korang rugi kalau tak pi. gempak habeh!

U people janganlah balik Penang cuti but stay at home je. aih…

Yang tau pasal events ni, mail ah. Carilah transport.

Come and enjoy and meet ur friends before u go back to uni.

I know things are not the same anymore. dulu alwaz pergi sana pergi sini, join this join that.

But now..

Life macam not so interesting? Boring? Takde aktiviti?

Hope to see my friends there lah. Tata.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha.... baguih hang ni.. hehehe ^____^ - miss anony

    ReplyDelete