My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 21 March 2010

right QUOTE at the right TIME

"Lu selalu no time lar."

~ Dexter Khaw Kuo Wen
~ 10.03pm 21/3/2010
~ via MSN

Haha. u r so right Dexter.

 u noe me so well.

i guess i work too hard in life.

i want to try almost everything in life.

i want this and i wnat that.

im not looking for wealth or status or fame.

im just looking for satisfaction.

to make my life more meaningful.

to make worth of every second i have in life.

to touch more people's heart.

to do something good to others.

to make people happy.

to make my family proud.

this is me, Oh Chin Eng.

 i think i need to slow down..

im tired..

but i still want more.

there's still more that i haven't achieved.

and im not gona stop here.

that's not gona happen.

unless my heart stops beating.

1 comment:

  1. in 40-50 years time, youre so gonna be one of those old uncles sitting in coffee shop who tells kids about their life experiences. difference is youve got a camera and hopefully a season's worth of episodes of TARA to prove it actualy happened. good luck on getting into TARA. - Doyou

    ReplyDelete