My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 18 May 2010

me and photography

I love to take pictures. It’s a reality. It’s a fact that cannot be change. It’s me.

One of the reasons im so fascinated and cling onto photography is simply because it gives me satisfaction. I get the best present I ever get from people, their priceless smile. Their smile worth every single tear, blood and sweat I put into the photo.

My aim is to make people happy as much as I can. I want to see them happy. Their happiness is my happiness.

I want to capture every single thing in life, whether it’s good or whether it’s bad.

My photos tell stories. My photos come with meanings. My photos touched people’s heart. I want people to remember me. I want people to remember their memories through photography. This, will make them cherish their lost memories. People can link it to their lives. I know they’ll appreciate it.

I don’t have expensive gadget like the pro photographer. I don’t need those when I already have one, the heart. I captured every single shot with my heart. I use this gift from Him to serve the people.

I don’t mind what you people call me. You can say im crazy. You can say im showing off. You can say im not talented. It’s ok. I am better then you who critisized me because im true to myself, I put efforts in what I do and I’m passionate.

Me and photography are unseparatable.

If one day I die, it’s ok. Because I’ve seen and felt the beauty of life..

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, di mana ada Chin Eng, di situ ada kamera... hahahahaha..... ^___^ - miss A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool. I started with a Coolpix P2. Hee Hee. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete