My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 10 July 2010

my pic in The Star

This is the print screen of The Star website. http://thumbnails.thestar.com.my/view.asp?id=6751

This is the original photo.

Good Morning!

I just had a good KICK START of the day.

i just woke up and the first thing i did was to checked out Thumbnails in The Star website.

hohoho my picture is there!

BIG smile on my face. =p

i can sense the picture is gona come out today. betul la. sixth sense la bratha.

im so happy now. this is the first time in this semester Thumbnails accept my photo. The last my photo appeared in Thumbnails was back in 15/3/2010. It's like 4months ago..

oh by the way i forgot everything bad that happened yesterday. forgive and forget. i always make mistakes also what. so fair and square la. no one is perfect. and like my friend said, all this does not matter anymore after 6months. so why care so much....

i have so many things to do. and im gona make myself BUSY today. after i've done what i wanted to do then i only i tell la ye. later tell d tak jadi tak best la. hehe.

today is gona be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment