My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 22 August 2010

random thoughs

hahahaha this is so funny la. crazy day man. i love it. ok so what is so random huh.

1) AKU ANAK JATI PULAU PENANG!

2) i miss Penang so much la.. i must meet up as many people as i can when i go back to Penang.

3) Hari Raya is coming. my ex-gf's cousin asked me am i going to her hourse for Raya. huh?? should i go?? i don't know.. pros and cons.

4) im a tanggecik! ahahahaha!

5) I AM A MALAYSIAN!

6) i wana go meet the aborigines in Thailand and Cambodia. i duno how but i wana do it!

7) i wana ride my bike to Cameron Highlands la. hehehe.

8) we must stop racism, sexism, cronyism, chuvinism, discrimination and corruption before they stop us.

9) aiyamaaaa.. Ayutthaya or Angkor Wat?? 1 stone kills 2 birds in 1 week possible ah??

10) 2 people from 2 different worlds hard to be together meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment