My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 23 November 2010

you don't trust me at all

I think this is the very first time i blog about you.

I seldom blog nowadays but now i know what im gona write about in this post.

i know u are angry, u are sad because i went to other table to talk to my friends when i was having dinner with you.

i am sorry if i make u feel neglected or alone. I never meant to make u feel that way.

I apologised and explained.. I'll try not to be away for so long next time.

But you said..

"Do you think i will trust you again?"

er.. ok.. this is so hurtful.

Now i know..

You don't trust me at all.. 

Well, what can i say?

as far as i concern,i fulfilled my words.

I never cheat on you.

no matter how hurt or disappointed i was, i never say such words to you.

I still trust you even you break your promise.

You always say NO whenever i ask something from you. I'm ok with that. You always put other people as your priority. i also ok with that.

It's too hard for me to swallow your words. It's like burning charcoal flaming in my stomach.

I am a busy man. I have a lot of commitments and responsibilities. I have to always communicate and socialize with people. I have meetings to attend. I have to settle other people's problems. I am active, always go here and there, do this and that.

If you don't trust me..

Then...

No comments:

Post a Comment