My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 12 March 2011

yes i'm skinny, so??

Many people, too many to count, too many to remember who are they, commenting that I am skinny ever since I’m just a kid until today.

Er.. ok.. how should I response to this.

Everytime they say something about this, I’ll just listen because what can I do? I have pocket-sized body and so what?? Some adults will even question whether my parents never feed me is it or whether I’m too poor to eat.

And also the normal comments:

“Ayooo skinny la you!” “Why you so skinny one?” “You are so skinny la.”

What the fark??

So what if people are skinny?! Mana u sakit??

Why we always criticize and judge other’s appearance?

Don’t we all going to die at the end of the day?

Stop being so judgmental, so negative, so rude and so sarcastic. Come on people!

Many people scared and feel shy of their appearance. Many people wana change their physical appearance like wear braces, get plump, get skinner, put heavy make up and so on. Why so care?? It’s ok.. everyone has flaw in themselves. Take it as an advantage rather than a disadvantage. No one is perfect. As long as the heart is nice ma can already lo.

This is me, take it or leave it. If you choose a friend because of their appearance, then you TAK LAYAK to be called as a friend. A friend doesn’t choose their friends by the appearance. Accept others if you want other to accept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment