My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 28 May 2011

1st instant noodle in KL

Being here in KL for just less than a week and I’m already having instant noodle as my dinner.
Apala!

I went for 4days camp from Wednesday. I reached home around 9pm just now. And I was so damn hungry after travelling for hours.

KL is not like home in Penang. My mum is not here to prepare dinner. This is KL. Not my territory. I don’t know where to go to get food. And I don’t have transport. And the food is expensive.

At the end, I cooked instant noodle la. I can save some money. And I don’t have to walk down to buy food. Damn tiring ok.

I found this either Japanese or Korean’s instant noodle. When you are hungry, you makan je semua benda yang ada. I put one egg in it. =

Fuh. Sedap! Not bad la although the taste is really weird.

Alright, it’s time to sleep. Body is in a very tired state. Pls.. I wana sleep till late afternoon tmr. Tq.

Remember! Instant noodle is NOT good for health. Don’t always take instant noodle. I only eat instant noodle like twice or thrice a month. Really.. don’t take instant noodle too much if you don’t wana die fast.

good night.




1 comment: