My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 29 February 2012

gain weight mission

ok i already plan, from March onwards i want to gain some weight. I duno how but let's start from somewhere.

If i'm too tiny, those political samseng can easily whack me when i'm at work. hahaha!

So ok i know what to eat now. I'll work out abit. Then, mmmmm got muscles!!

SEXY!!

According to my friend, Edmund, if I want to gain weight, I must eat 10 eggs everyday. And I can only eat the egg white, no yolk. But then without yolk not nice la.. heheh I throw away one yolk n I eat one lo ok.



1 comment:

  1. Chin Eng,

    Have you checked and see got cacing or not? My late father always liked to give us ubat cacing in form of sweets and chocolates to get rid of these unwanted guests. So I can say that we are all cacing free.

    Good luck to you!

    Regards,
    marcus_cs

    ReplyDelete