My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday 3 September 2009

i miss u

rindu...

i miss u..

yes i miss you, the girl i used to call sayang and she's still the one and only sayang in my heart.

i miss u so much.. im sorry. i noe u dun like to listen to all this. but i couldnt help it. i cant hide my feeling. is there any wrong to miss someone?

i miss u so much tonite. i duno y. nearly 4months since we separated. the feeling is still there. im too stubborn i noe.

life is hard this semester without u. life full of sorrowness and sadness.

how i wish u r here right now beside me. awwww...

angan2 mat jenin. =p i miss your smile, i miss your stare, i miss your belaian..

dah lama sangat tak tengok into your eyes lama-lama. dah lama tak cook for you. dah lama tak gendong you. =p

i miss your "good" thumb sign everytime i wana perform or compete in a competition. i miss bringing you around explore penang with my bike. i miss scolding reckless drivers with you. i miss eating good food with you. i miss talking phone to you for hours with Happy. i miss joking with you. i miss arguing with you about politics. i miss you massaging me. i miss the moment i fetch you with my bicycle in Kampar. i miss the time when people always stare at us wherever we go and sometimes ask where r we from. i miss singing with you. i miss you cheekiness when you try to pull off my one and only janggut when i don't follow your wish. i miss hunting good food with you. i miss being stopped by cilaka policemen just to check what race are u. i miss the first time in my life puasa with you. i miss you feeding me.

arghh! i can go on with the list. i miss too many tings about us. i remember everyting abt us. wana noe y? cz u r the important figure in my life. you've touched my heart and took it away. dun you ever return it cz it's now belongs to you. i've devoted my love to you.

im damn serious on you since i said ''Suidkah u jadi girlfriend i?" at 7.35am on 12th August 2006 at Gurney Drive.

hope you have a good sleep tonight. i know u r doing good there with your friends. i always pray for your succcess and well-being, as usual. tcare always.

i noe u dh x sayang i. haha. i tau la.. its ok k. im not forcing u. im just expressing my feeling. u dun have to pity me. nah, u dun hav to. i'll wait..

okla good night. i nak tido dah. i puasa esok with you esok k. hehe. sleep tight and sweet dreams. sorry but love you. muax. tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment