My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday 11 September 2009

IM NOT A CAT EXTREMIST


To: makcik-makcik yg jaga tepi kain orang because sendiri tak cukup kain, LISTEN here.

good morning because i just woke up n because it's already pass 12am. listen... im glad some of u noe me, i might not know u. thanks for knowing me. i've been keeping mum on what has happened although im being shoot from every corners. i didn't scold anyone who scolded me either in Facebook, Blogspot, or in the real life. did i? think carefully. no! i didn't smear anyone's name. but today at this moment i guess i have to defend myself.

it's so funny that my life is about cats now. hahah!

since day one i were born, i never hate dogs. i love all pets. i grown up in a kampung with chickens, ducks, peacock, birds, ants, frogs, dogs, cats and even snakes. i enjoy taking pictures of pets, animals and wildlife. i never harm any of them. i never even kill a cockroach, lizard or beetle before except for ants and mosquitoes la. i hate it when i see people treat their pets badly. i hate it when i see stray dogs hunger for food. i hate it when i see cats being bang over by vehicles. i just don't like Dino since that night.

1) he's the cause of the kitten's death

2) he never stops barking everytime u see him

3) he's too aggresive that's y he's always tied up when there are visitors


my article is basically about the experience i have went through seeing a living died in front of me. the whole write up is about what i see and what i hear. is there anyting wrong? try to be in my shoe. try not to think of Meow and Dino. what if you were me being there and you are witnessing a living creature is being killed by another being creature. as a normal human being, how would you fell?

you may now know me well. it's ok. i don't blame you. but for those who know me. they know exactly who is Oh Chin Eng and how he treats animals. his friends would definitely know that he play around with pets including a DOG! a cute and friendly dog. not the one that barks around and attacks people. and yet he never curse the dogs. i guess some of you have this experience-a dog chase after you before you could go to say hi to them. i also bet that you never heard of a cat bites someone and admitted into the hospital right??

have i ever say or do anyting bad to your dogs - Jessica, Ree Nee, Jasslyn, Eng Huat?

remember whatever i said in my blog post is based and in the context of the death of Meow. at one point i hated dogs so much because of Dino. don't take only certain part of my writing and judge me. it's unfair for me. be holistic. don't just merely listen to what people say. talk nicely. tq!

if you have seen or heard me, Oh Chin Eng bullied, tortured, caused harm, or killed any pets, PLEASE FUCK ME UP AND GO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD!

for unknown readers out there. i don't know who r u. what you see sometimes maybe not true. i've published the negatiave comments from anonymous because i believe in transparency. it's their point of view. im not hiding any truth. having bad comments doesnt mean that the others don't support me. some people they prefer to just watch and see.

try to differenciate between domestic animals, wildlife and pest.

don't judge a person too fast because u might lose the chance to look at their beauty.

that's all i could say for now. im going back to sleep. tata.

*donk mine my not so powderful enggrish.

1 comment:

  1. Meow is gone but you cannot blame Dino for it. No matter how tame they are, they are still animals. They react on instinct. Dogs chase cats.

    I've seen a kitten being killed right in front of my eyes. It happened in Westlake Homes, right opposite the basketball court. Who was the culprit? It was one of the most friendliest(maybe laziest too.. haha) dog I've ever met! However, that wasn't the case when he got the kitten cornered. The dog pounced on it and grabbed it by the neck, in a split second the kitten was dead. What was I to do? I could only watch in horror as it happened right in front of my eyes.

    I am an animal lover, just like you. But you have to realise that they are still animals, they think differently. You can't expect them to have the same qualities as a human being.

    Btw, if you wanted to hate that dog too, he's already gone. He was put to sleep already as he was accused having penyakit anjing gila when he bit a foreign worker in Westlake.

    I have to remind you again that Dino is also another animal, he needs all the love and affection he can get. Dogs naturally bark at visitors (there's something wrong with mine.. he's too friendly.. lol) and some may get a lil aggresive and has to be tied up. It's their nature. Just like how chicken lay eggs and birds fly. Do love him as he is already your responsibility when you took him in as a pet.

    You already have one pet dead, do you want another one?

    So forgive n forget then live, n let live. =)

    ReplyDelete