My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 18 January 2010

I AM SUPER $#%^&%^*(*) LATE

I AM SUPER LATE!!

Arrghhh! Shit!! I AM SO DAMN LATE!! I JUST WOKE UP AND I HAVEN’T FINISH PACKING YET!

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ARGHHHH! %^$r*i&;(*

I was having NIGHTMARE actually. My heart was pounding fast and I was awaRE of my surrounding but I JUST couldn’t wake up!

I heard my mum was waking up my sister but why didn’t I wake up!! why my mum didn’t wake me up. she’s not even at home now. where is she…

Now i'm having fever because of the DREAM!! arrghh!

I have 1 hour left to pack my luggage and clean my room. I need to leave my house by 12.30pm cuz i need to catch the ferry to mainland. That’s it. I won’t have time to do the things I wanted to do.

OH MY GOD LA!!! WHY!!!!!!!

REMINDER: WASH UR LEG MANY TIMES BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.

No comments:

Post a Comment