My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 22 March 2010

Kampar my second home

I've reached Kampar, my second home.

iHonestly, it feels nice to be home.

I am happy to be home.

I wana make Kampar like Penang.

Let's make some noise n chaos. ahahha.

Yea Kampar is kind of boring.

Im not talking about entertainment but their lifestyle and events.

that's one of the reaons y im always emo.

but at this moment im so happy to be back here again.

I had a great weekend last week.

A superb one.

All my stress gone. Im more calm now i guess.

i'll list down the reasons later.

i have this crazy urge in me.

i wana get busy.

i duno why.

it seems like i enjoy being busy.

haha. oh presentations midterms n assignments.

COME COME. come to mama..

i try to setlle as much as possible before 31/3/2010.

cz April will be another important chapter in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. CoME to mama? hahaha.. come to hot papa la... hahaha.... Nway, jia you jia you papa! hehe ^__^- miss A

    ReplyDelete