My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 20 March 2010

thank you

thank you..

1) Saravani - thx for letting me your notes for the CRM midterm this morning.

2) Amirah - thx for your CRM text book, your helmet. without your helmet, i won't be able to sent Tiffany and Tze Huey to bus stop.

3) Kwan Yee - thx for puji-ing me because i was punctual, for letting me to park my bike in your house, for recognizing the photos i taken, n for letting me be the temporary tour guide aka KICAP.

4) C.Wei - thx for fetching me n my friend to Kampar bus stop.

5) Siang Yong - thx for dealing with the wireman that fix the lights in our room.

6) Rohene - thx for being so ego and professional in shooting video, your patience, n ur time in helping me n Feli in realizing our TARA 4 dream.

7) Feli - thanks for everything. too much for me to list down each and everyone here. i hate you because u r always there no matter what. im really touched that u tried so hard for TARA 4. tq. i never blame you u know?? thx for the video shoot. im really touched. im speechles. i duno what else to say. i enjoy the process of us competing for TARA 4.
8) Feli's friends - thx for helping Feli regarding TARA 4. we r not gona make it without u ppl.

9) Brother - thx to my brother for fetching me from the Jetty. yea he becomes so popular. friends taht same bus with me from Kampar say that he's more handsome, bigger and fatter. la la la.

10) UTAR Buddhist Club members that took the same bus with me to Penang - thx for the laughters in the bus, the friendship that we just built, the joy in Penang.

11) babies and old people that i met today - txh a lot to u guys too because ur smile just made my day brighter.

because of you people, life has become more wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment