My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday 19 April 2010

back to the dirty house

Dah sampai Kampar..

hmmm.. after a 3hr bus ride, I'm back to Kampar.

I'm having dinner now, home-cooked by my mum, all the way from Penang.

everytime i step into my house here, my mood will changed drastically.

i can't stand the dirtiness and messiness in this house.

I'm still waiting for the day when my houseowner fulfil her promise to hire a cleaner and clean the house.

you know.. more and more people moving put from this house. next time will left only for people in this big house.

sometimes i feel im the big Taukeh in such a big bungalow.

*sigh*

ok gtg. need to clean up myself, clean my room n the common area, unload stuffs from Penang, reshuffle my wardrobe, arrange my notes and throw away the rubbish that left by the people who moved out.

HOW GREAT IS IT RIGHT??! PEOPLE MOVED OUT, RUBBISH AND MESS STAY BACK! POTENTIAL UNDERGRADUATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment