My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 6 June 2010

an advice for myself

Sometimes we regret of our decision. We feel we shouldn’t have made that decision. Normal la right. Regret already then what? It happened already what. U did what you think is the best at the time an incident happened. Definitely you cannot turn back the clock n go back to the past. No one to be blamed solely. It’s a two-way thingy.

I made mistakes. I am sorry.

I care for everything. But when you care, you response to it. When you response to it, you put your feelings n emotions into it. It might be a good or a bad thing.

Yea there are times I get emotional! DAMN! I hate it too. But it’s me la. okla.. I’ll try not to let my emotions to control me k. n I’ll try not to express it aggressively. Hehe.

So im telling myself.

Let go. Cincai. Dun berkira. It’s ok. Nevermind. Whatever. Leave it. Forget about it.  Relax. Chill. No problem. Okla. Lalalala. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment