My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 7 July 2010

my password is..

Haha u tot im gona tell the whole world meh.

But I just did. I told someone.

I was like wow! I just did that. I din hesitate or feel insecure when I gave her my password.

I know some of you will feel like “WHAT?!! Password is a very personal thing. What if people misuse it? What if it bocor?”

At least I know this person Is trustable n she’s a very good friend of mine.

I’m a very sensitive person and privacy is so important for me. I can go crazy when people invade my privacy, even my parents.

All this while no one knows my personal, private n confidential information except for my ex-gf la. but now im single d. =p

N tonight, for the very first time I gave out this information to a friend, Tippany Oon.

She better feel proud!

N she better watch out. If she misuse it, she’ll get from me. hahaa.

Nvm la if she knows, it’s good if one day im not around anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment