My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday 23 September 2010

GETTING SLIMMER..

raining non-stop heavily again. 

someone said im slimmer. different people have said the same thing.

of course la! 

yes i am. 

know im getting 'slimmer'. 

i realised that i lose weight since August.

my muscles pun kechut.

what to do la... 

eat so much but duno all fats and flesh go whr. aih.. 

i spend a lot on food ok..

i oso wana be BIG ok..


maybe it's because of my stomach.

OR MAYBE I HAVE SOME UNKNOWN DISEASE WHICH YET TO BE DISCOVERED AND DIAGNOSED!

the funny thing is im already skinny like lidi how can i be slimmer.

aih..

Sometimes i am SAD ok when people say im skinny!

wat the heck!

u so fat ass got use meh??

grrrhhh!

what you people want??

why complaint so much?? why talk so much??! why judge this and that?!

So what if im skinny?!!

cannot ah?? u sakit mana? or mana gatai?? need me to garu anot???

pungkok hang!

if u so fat give me some fat la. if u jeles, go jump Penang Bridge la. if u oso skinny, shut up la. if u wana be like me, call me BOS la.

i can't wait to be home to eat my mum's cooking.

Ok back to Journalism II subject.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...maybe u have a very high metabolism. so, every time u eat, u don't gain any weight. i wish i could be like u..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets change our body! LOL =P
    i lose weight if im away from home, but if im home, i start gaining weight. don like it. =P

    ReplyDelete