My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 25 December 2010

Sweet and Sour of Xmas 2010


1)      Fire blazed 5 houses in Teluk Bahang and I was there, very fast, one of the first ‘reporters’ to be there. After 1.5 hours only the media arrived.
2)      I hurt my foot. I stepped onto either glass or nail.
3)      Went to Feli’s house for Xmas lunch.
4)      Sad can’t meet up with Yu Jean.
5)      Had another fail date for the second time. It’s all because of the fire.
6)      it feels so GREAT when u stopped ur bike at the traffic light to help a blind man to cross the road while everyone else of their vehicles just stood there, do nth n look at us. =p
7)      Mum prepared ‘hu chui’ the talisman/spiritual drink for safety purpose.
8)      Im going to Genting Highlands for family trip now. Coming back on 28th morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment