My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday 5 May 2012

Happy Wesak Day


It’s Wesak Day again today.

I don’t know why but every year, when Wesak Day is here, I will feel certain kind of calmness and peace.

It’s the spiritual feeling that hard to describe.

I’m glad I’m off today May 5 on Wesak Day. Coincidently today marks my second month of working in the media.

So what’s the plan today? As usual I wake up late. Then I’ll go to temples to pray, get free vegetarian good and Dhamma books.

I think I’ll go to a few temples to take pictures as well since I haven’t send my camera for repair yet.

The finale of Wesak will be the grand procession tonight from the Malaysian Buddhist Association at Burma Road.

I’ve never missed the procession ever since I started watching it as a kid then volunteered as a first aider during secondary school.

Not to forget, the prayers I will be making for my grandparents, parents, siblings, girlfriend, friends, Malaysia and the world.

Anyway, I hope with this Wesak Day, everyone will be blessed and the country will be peaceful again. No more violence anymore. We may not have wars with other countries or terrorists, but we have conflicts between its people and the government. May the evils are back to the track and be good again.

Happy Wesak Day.

*There will be traffic jams everywhere. So plan your route. Penangites stay at home if you don't wana be pissed. Or you can always use bike like me. Save time and cheaper. hahaha.*

No comments:

Post a Comment