first week of new semester is still relaxing. Not that stress yet la...
Tiffany is still in Kampar. haha. wat the tooot! she woke up late. and im going out for lunch with Poovan now. i have quite a number of things to sort out this weekend.
1. post pictures of Pei Suang's birthday and Li Theng's farewell.
2. finish up my public speaking final competition speech.
3. plan my Thaipusam this year.
4. fotostate and prepare notes for lecture next week.
5. blog about the dragon boat tragedy etc.
6. do laundry and housekeeping.
7. repair my bike
8. wash my dishes
9. unload aka unpack stuffs from my luggage
10. go for City Tour organised by UTAR.
Tomorrow is the day – GE13 - Tomorrow is the day – GE13 I can choose to be quiet but there are things that I fear if I don’t say it, I will live in regret for the rest of my life. ...
3 years ago