My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 24 March 2010

DAMN ME SHIT ME

Damn I supposed to sent my friend to the clinic at 2pm ++ just now but I woke up at 4pm!

Damn me! shit la!!

Arrrghhh im so angry at myself.

Eeeeeeee!!!

My stomach was aching so badly just now and it’s stil very painful now. I went to the toilet after I reached home. Then I duno why I fell asleep.

And I forgot to on my handphone’s ringtone. It was in silent mode cz I were having class just now.

I was so shocked to see 12miscalls, 2 sms and nudges in MSN when I woke up at 4pm.

I just made a very big mistake.

Mira and Tiff hav been calling me. I called Mira but they are on the way to hospital d. I know they must be angry.

Damn la! I didn’t do it purposely ok. I feel really really bad. When I was sick, Mira was the one who followed me to the hospital. But now I can’t even bring her to see doctor. Luckily Mira’s condition is not critical and life-threatening, if not im gona regret for the rest of my life.

I shouldn’t have fell asleep la! Tidur mati pulak tu!! and the stupid n funny thing is I was half naked. I was partially wearing my shirt. The shirt just covers till my arms. Yeah, I fell asleep when I was wearing my shirt!

WHAT THE HELL CHIN ENG!!

I am so sorry Mira and Tiffany. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment