Najib’s ‘house arrest’
-
Aliran has released a statement on the latest developments: The news has
made headlines both at home and abroad, and for good reason. For many, this
decisi...
Remembering chi too
-
MCCHR mourns the passing of Malaysian contemporary artist chi too, who died
on 7 March 2026. Widely recognised in Malaysia’s contemporary art scene,
chi...
Garena Free Fire Hack Para Android Last Mod
-
Garena Free Fire Hack Para Android Last Mod
[image: Garena Free Fire Hack Para Android Last Mod]
without paying a dime. free fire garena became a requiremen...
Random Notes from a Broken Girl Online PDF eBook
-
Uploaded By: S J ForeDOWNLOAD Random Notes from a Broken Girl PDF Online.
How to Retrieve Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy Note After you finished the
3 ste...
Went Bananas in the Year of the Monkey
-
#nowplaying Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea
Today marks the last day of Chinese New Year, and how did it go? I'm like
really old now lmao, so one thing about CNY...
The Year That Was
-
Dear everyone,
I know, I know, I've been very bad. Haven't posted anything since August.
But life has been ridiculously busy with so many different projec...
“We stand together as sky falls”
-
Skyfall – the latest 007 Bond – is quite a philosophical movie that focuses
on the theme of ‘death’. Time has come that even Bond ponders if his work,
patr...
I'MMMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK
-
Finally after lapse for dont know how long, am back again for
blogging.....The password had been finally able to reset as previously i
had forgotten my pas...
Inactive? No?
-
Woah, its been almost a month I din’t get my blog updated. That’s no good.
Hah. I need to do something and I’ve figured out this, all these while more
than...
My Portfolio..
-
Yoo...I'm back again..Assignments and presentations finished..Final is
coming soon...oh my god...Anyway, wanna share some designs...Some parts of
my assign...
Utusan dah start dah….
-
UMNO telah mula siar gambar saya. Lazimnya mereka takkan memberi apa-apa
laporan tentang diri saya, apatah lagi nak masuk gambar. Bila mereka
berbuat dem...
Walauwei mcm dalam lukisan! I like it ^___^ - miss A
ReplyDeleteheheh. mai aku jual kat u.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha... how much do U sell it? $0.00 rite? hehehe ^_____^ - miss A
ReplyDeletemanyak pandai u. ini masterpiece tau.
ReplyDeleteyeah, a masterpiece from master only chin eng ^__^ - miss A
ReplyDelete=p of course.
ReplyDelete