My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday 11 April 2010

a night with lovesss

i just got home. hehe.. and im feeling much better. i just feel good.

everything seemed so happening. it wasn't that quiet anymore.

i brought my tripod n we took a  lot of WOW pictures. hehe. we talked-from uni stuffs to politics to entertainment then SEX. walaueh...

i've found my love. not the love between gf n bf. cuz i dun tink i need one now, i don't want.

i've found my love by God, family, friendsss and lastly my camera. My camera is my wife, my best fren, my best companion of all time. i know i can count on my 'wife' everytime im down or happy cuz thru her i can capture, document, express and share my feelings, my ideas, and my thoughts.

Thanks a lot my JR classmates who came out tonight to yumcha. thanks an yong, ai loon, ee theng, sotong, jia min, deng wen, xiang lin, zhi wei, teck joo, jie ee, jing wen. not to forget, sze han from av. =p

i feel like im poured with love tonight. ok u guys din do anything on me but being with you guys and share the moments together is the best love from u all. im so much relieved now after the laughters we had.

this is the first time we went to the lake in this semester. we'll do it again on the last day of final exam. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment