My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Ibu, The Queen The Ratu

This week is the last week of studies in this semester. Next week will be the study week then final exam.

You know people, it's time to put a 'comma' to facebook, myspace, friendster, twitter, ekawan, blogspot, plurk, wordpress and whatsoever websites la.

Just put it on hold for a while. Or at least don't use it that often.

I just feel so bad for being so playful (as usual) this semester. Hey not so playful also la ok. I did my assignments, presenatations etc. N i had several achievements also ma.

I feel bad for not giving the best in me in studies. I am NOT stupid! i know that. Im just lazy.

Im kinda moody right now because i miss my mum. I miss her..

i just watched a video and listened to as song about mother and I'm emotionally affected by it.

Im so lucky to be here, staying in this house, studying in university while some of my peers don't even have the chance to study.

My mum wants me to succeed in life. I believe every mother's dream is to see their children be someone useful and someone successful.

It's so hard to swallow when i know my mum is working her ass off and im having my leisure time here.

ARRGGHHHH!

Ask yourself these questions.

"Whar have you contribute to your family and your parents?"
"Have you really tried  your best in everything you do?

The best woman in my life will always be my mum.

N now i promised myself to work harder for the final exam.

That's a promise.

And before my final, i wana at least clear the mess in my room and get all my notes done.

I PROMISE!

Nothing in this world is more valuable than the love from our parents.

Love them and show them your love before it's too late.

Im not a good son. I love them but i don't know how to show it. ='(

I wish i'll be a kid again, to manja with my mum, to get caning from her, to be fetched by her with bicycle.

I know no matter how old i'll be, i'll still be that little kid for her.

I miss her, i can;t wait to see her next week and go to Thailand for a vacation with her.

Ibu, engkalulah ratu hati ku.

No comments:

Post a Comment