My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 6 April 2010

五月天 (Wu Yeh Tien) - 突然好想你 (Thu Rang Hao Shang Ni)

SONG of The Day



It has been such a long time since i post a song in my blog. i don't even remember when was the last time. Songs and melodies are part of my life. It's my friend, my companion. N i like to sing. but i know, know how to sing and able to sing is 2 different things. i think i belong to the first category. =p

Tonight let's listen to Mayday aka Wu Yeh Tien, a band from Taiwan. i like their songs for quite some time already but i don't have their songs cuz i can't read Chinese. yea im a Chinese who doesn't know how to read Chinese n im ashame of it.

The tile means suddenly i miss you so badly. hmm.. The song is making me missing someone that has gone long time ago.

go sleep la.. class at 9.30am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment