My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Woman Who Made HIV Real to A VIP

READ THIS PEOPLE!!

http://rantingsbymm.blogspot.com/2010/04/woman-who-made-hiv-real-to-vip.html

I just read a post in Datuk Marina Mahathir's blog and im so touched by it. thanks a lot Datuk Marina Mahathir. I've always fall in love with your words. and tonight, my tears drop again after read this post. i'm a student and i've been promoting health reproductive issue in my own capacity. i always try my best to stop people from discrimate the PLWHIVA. i wish there's more that i could do. n i'll repost this post in my FB. thanks a lot. God bless u.

*I've been involving in HIV/AIDS programmes in Penang and till today, i feel people are still the same. STIGMA! DISCRIMINATION! HATRED! FEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment